Our private training classes are for those that prefer the convenience of lessons at their own schedule. In their home or at our training space on the 101 in Encinitas or Leucadia to be more precise. Some situations such as aggression, separation anxiety, and fear are more effectively and appropriately addressed in a one-on-one lessons rather than in a group class.
Private lessons can be scheduled in your home or at our dog training facilities in Encinitas. The initial Introductory lesson is one and a half hours and is $85. Each one-hour lesson after that is $75 or a package of three (purchased on the same day) is $200. We recommend that packages of three lessons be used within 3 weeks to 3 months, but they must be completed within six months of purchase. Appointments are available 7 days a week.
To schedule private lessons please call: 858-342-4431 or contact us.
Examples of dog training and behavior topics that we can help you with:
• Puppy and adolescent mouthing and nipping
• Excessive and/or inappropriate barking
• Pulling on Leash
• Not coming when called and related lack of reliability in response to your requests
• Jumping up to greet
• Basic manners and obedience
• Advanced manners and obedience
• Agility, tricks, CGC and Therapy Dog preparation
• Destructive chewing
• Child/Dog relations
• Separation issues and anxiety
• Fear based behaviors
• Growling, lunging, biting, or other aggressive behavior directed at people or dogs